Officially Legit: I won the Versatile Blogger Award!

If you had told me two weeks ago when I started this blog that I would be sitting here today as a Versatile Blogger Award Winner, I would have said…”A what?” But in all seriousness, I am really honored.

In accordance with the terms of accepting the award I must..

1. Extend my deepest thanks to West End Singleton for the nomination!

2. List seven things about myself (i.e. seven reasons to make you second-guess your decision to give me this title):

•  My personal theme song is Barracuda by Heart. It does wonders for making a grand entrance, especially when accompanied by a slow-motion hair-flip.
  • I have an unhealthy love of list-making and refuse to write with anything other than Pilot Inkjet G-2 07 (black) pens which I buy in bulk on e-bay.
  • I cry every time I see the ASPCA commercial where Sarah McLaughlin sings “In the Arms of an Angel.”
  • I am ridiculously resourceful. I’m basically Survivorman, except better…because I have boobs.
  • I’m a vegetarian and I’ve never eaten meat (when I was 2 I asked my dad where hot dogs came from; he said the petting zoo. #scarred4life)
  • My biggest pet peeve is when people confuse the words “coincidence” and “ironic,” followed closely by people who say “on accident,” instead of “by accident.”
  • What you call “blunt,” I call “efficient.”: I’m a straight-shooter. Life is short so time is precious. Hence, being anything other than direct and straight-forward in your communication is an inefficient use of time. (I ❤ efficiency)

3. Spread the blogger love: Here are 15-20 of my personal faves (in no particular order) which I highly recommend checking out!

4. I will contact these bloggers shortly to let them know!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

19 Comments on “Officially Legit: I won the Versatile Blogger Award!”

1. fulltimegangsta March 15, 2012 at 2:59 am #

Omg thank you!!!! I’m honoured!! I will respond to this soon, promise xoxo

2. Just Marvelous March 15, 2012 at 5:18 am #

Thanks for the nomination!

3. Ankur Mithal March 15, 2012 at 9:07 am #

Thanks a ton for this. I want to say “I am not sure I deserve it” but I won’t.

4. hnsieverding March 15, 2012 at 10:10 am #

Thanks for the nomination!

5. ShoesOverBooze March 15, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

Congrats on the award! Ur blog is one of the fee that can actually make me laugh out loud. 🙂

• sorryiamnotsorry March 15, 2012 at 12:23 pm #

haha thanks so much! I’m happy to hear that you share my sense of humour! I’m a big fan of your blog as well 🙂

• ShoesOverBooze March 15, 2012 at 1:44 pm #

Thank you!!! And thank you for the nomination! I am truly honored 🙂

6. Nelson Rose March 15, 2012 at 1:30 pm #

Welcome to the Versatile club 🙂 You’ve got a fun blog over here so you deserve it. Keep it up.

• sorryiamnotsorry March 15, 2012 at 1:44 pm #

Thanks!! 🙂

• Estella May 17, 2017 at 11:15 pm #

I really cond’ult ask for more from this article.

• Hawk May 17, 2017 at 11:52 pm #

Ik heb mijn tragus een paar jaar geleden laten piercen. Ik ben nog altijd erg blij met deze piegicnr. De eerste paar dagen is rot slapen maar nu weet ik niet beter.

• autofinanzierung May 24, 2017 at 11:43 am #

Wait, I think I get it now: the vampires = blood sucking Jews, zombies = lazy non-functioning blacks and hispanics and the humans are white there’s no redeeming value to this script

• http://goanalyze.info/khanapakana.com May 31, 2017 at 2:14 pm #

Hey reStore-Team,Den Sennheiser würde ich gerne mal testen! Die Verarbeitung sieht echt gut aus und wenn der Klang nur annähernd so gut ist wie diese, dann ist er ne Echte Alternative!! GrußS. Bongartz

7. A How To Site On Getting Girls March 16, 2012 at 3:39 pm #

Congrats! On the award!

8. The Hook April 10, 2012 at 12:26 pm #

“I’m a vegetarian and I’ve never eaten meat”
    Your boyfriends must be so disappointed….
    KIDDING!
    Congrats on all the success, you gorgeous creature!

• sorryiamnotsorry April 10, 2012 at 12:31 pm #

haha, well my boyfriends have coped better with my vegetarianism, than they have with my severe allergy to sucking dick.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. They Like Me! They Really Like Me! « Kiss and Hide - March 15, 2012

[…] really, I feel honored to be nominated for this award by SorryIAmNotSorry, and in doing so, there are few quick pro quos I must adhere […]