When a guy tries to use a pick-up line on me

I’m like,

These posts are a tribute to the awesome, fellow law student blogger at whatshouldwecallme. Check it out! It’s hilarious, and a great way to procrastinate.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

9 Comments on “When a guy tries to use a pick-up line on me”

1. leeschmidt April 19, 2012 at 9:48 am #

What if he is REALLY original and creative?

2. rashvip April 19, 2012 at 9:49 am #

explore it….

3. 68ghia April 19, 2012 at 11:39 am #

Now this dude I dig 😉

4. The Conservative Hill Billy April 19, 2012 at 4:54 pm #

CAn ya smell what the Rock………….is cookin’? Ya, Dwayne seems like a really nice person. Gets it from his pop.

5. pualive April 27, 2012 at 4:44 am #

I’m curious. I always operate under the assumption a woman knows when a man is hitting in her. For this reason, I am very direct in my approach. Cheesy pickup line, forget them …. But a direct statement where a guy indicates his interest …. How would you feel about this?

6. Red Blondie May 22, 2012 at 5:12 am #

I absolutely hate pick up lines. Or being picked up at all (highly irrational I know).

Nevertheless, on some rainy Thursday afternoon last year I ran out of the underground station looking to cross the street but cowering from the downpour even though I had an umbrella. This good looking guy walks up to me with the cutest smile and asks if he could take my umbrella and walk me to the other side. I grinned stupidly back and it was 2 seconds after I crossed the road I realised it was a pick up line. And I wish I had said YES. Haunts me till today.

Back to reality though. Say NO to pick up lines!

7. how to pick up women in a bar April 10, 2013 at 12:10 am #

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

8. domain October 10, 2014 at 9:42 pm #

I am curious to find out what blog system you’re utilizing?
    I’m having some small security issues with my latest website and I would like
    to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any
    suggestions?