When I meet a guy for drinks and he turns out to be a total loser

I’m like,

K bye.

Tags: , , , ,

10 Comments on “When I meet a guy for drinks and he turns out to be a total loser”

1. Cassy April 19, 2012 at 11:24 am #

Hair Flip and All? haha

2. 68ghia April 19, 2012 at 11:40 am #

Down that drink chick 😉

3. jensine April 19, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

After he has paid for a drink I hope … a quick shot and your off

4. singer51781 April 19, 2012 at 1:22 pm #

I’ve heard to stick the date through so you don’t ruin his night, but be honest that no future dates are happening; however, if he’s a total a**, I’d high-tail it and run.

• sorryiamnotsorry April 19, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

I have suffered through plenty of miserable dates, and I can assure you that it doesn’t do anyone any favors lol.

• singer51781 April 19, 2012 at 1:27 pm #

Hmmm… food for thought…

5. Ms Jen X April 19, 2012 at 10:38 pm #

I think I was drunk the whole time before I realized I was dating a loser! I didn’t say bye quick enough.

6. lipstickandplaydates April 21, 2012 at 5:42 am #

That’s why the first day should only be about drinks. God forbid you have to sit through an entire meal.

7. whatever December 3, 2012 at 9:03 am #

You come across as a total bitch and an idiot and a whole host of other derogatory names, too numerous to mention. Your attitude speaks volumes to the likelihood that you are an inconsiderate immature imbecile. You’re so out of it, so absolutely out of touch with what it is to be human, you, I’m almost sure, actually think in your demented mind that you are cool, that you are with it, that you are all that, when in reality you are not. That you can tell that someone is a loser in what 30 seconds, shows that you are the one who is flawed. Maybe the guy that you are meeting is a little nervous or something. I’m interested what criteria you use to make your summary judgements? Is it the guys clothes – maybe the cleaners lost his clothes that day. Is it the car the guy drives? I would be intrigued to hear you explain how you can tell that a guy is a loser in the time it takes you to say “k bye”. You are such a whore, you don’t even realize what a whore you are. What is most laughable about you is the types of guys that you would consider to be not losers. I can only imagine those types that you would consider worthy of your whoredom. In truth and in reality those guys you think are losers are probably the ones who would make you the most happy, and in your subconscious you likely know this and that is why you have to play your little game of getting all the guys attention and then running away from them. The ones that you deem worthy because they have a fake rolex or the latest trend in sunglasses or whatever it is that gives you the ability to make these on the spot declarations about a person, the ones that you like, the ones that you will freely swap bodily fluids with, are astronomically so much more likely to be the ones who will cheat on you, have unprotected sex with all kinds of girls and not tell you and lie to your face about it and have no remorse what so ever. The ones who deem to be not losers are posers. You are disgusting and flawed – no doubt you are a host and spreader of infectious STD. Don’t spread your poisoned philosophy to other women who may still have the courtesy to actually talk to a guy for a while – cause you never know when all of a sudden maybe the guy becomes a little comfortable and starts to show a side that you will never see – you’re to busy on your quest to spread STDs, moving on to the next guy you deem a “winner” because he has a cool leather jacket. Your type makes me sick. Anyone who takes advise from this blogger has been deceived. Let me tell you what life and the chance that you’ll ever find love is saying to you everywhere you go – it comes in two words, and they are as follows, k bye.